FREE STANDARD SHIPPING OVER £100
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
ON ORDERS OVER £100
FREE COLLECTION FROM OUR LONDON SHOWROOM
THE NEXT WORKING DAY
X
Sold Out

HENRIK VIBSKOV - FASHIONARY BOOK

£9.00

This product is sold out

Editor's note:

The Fashionary is a notebook in which you will be able to find all the details that you had been looking for about your clothes: names, sleeves, collars, etc...

As it is 20% Fashion information, the remaining 80% of the notebook can be used for weekly planning or drawing or writing down ideas and notes.

It is as convenient as stylish thanks to its outside Vibskov colorful print.

Dimensions:

6 x 9 cm.

Laguage : 

English.

More Details →